Sunday, May 22, 2016

Field Day!

The white team had such a fun day on Friday!  We really worked hard, tried our best, and cheered our team on as we rotated through many activities at Field Day.  I am so lucky to have such an AWESOME class!
Our bus ride there was filled with excitement :)



We paced ourselves with the Distance Run





My boys, plus Hunter's little brother :)

My girls!




Softball throw

Long Jump- I attempted to get some action shots.



Hoop Shoot

Just hanging out with our friends







Kickball


Jump Rope- I was able to snap a shot of each kiddo























Lunch time!




Our high school friend, Olivia, who volunteers in our class stopped by to cheer us on and said goodbye before she heads off to college.

Sponge Relay

Soaking Wet :)

50 Yard Dash

Then the dumping of the water bottles began :P

Obstacle Course

Bryce and I taking a selfie on the way back to school

Go TEAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment